Thursday 12 December 2013

Adult Learning Progression - Maelene Narsi

It's great to meet new learners at the beginning of their courses and then watch how they grow in confidence, skills and to reach their full potential. 
 
Please see below for progression of one of our Beauty Therapy learners, Maelene Narsi.  It was a pleasure having Maelene attend our academy and wish her every success for her future.



I would just like to thank you all at Ald for all you have done for me .

I got a job thanks to all the studying I have done with Ald , And owe it all to the amazing Tutor Gillian and all the staff, Gillian always took her time to explain everything and if I was stuck on anything she was there to make sure I understood it all. I learned so much training there and it has paid off I am finally working :)

Before I started training with ALD I had no qualifications at all, I was a single mother with nothing behind me, I tried to find work but no one was employing someone without any skills .

I received a leaflet in the post and it was about courses at Ald , I came in and met Julia who signed me up,from then I met amazing staff who helped me with all the paper work , funding and studying I will always be grateful to Tracey , Gillian and Julia .

I started there with nothing , but left with my NVQ Level 1 and 2 in beauty therapy , I also done a Hot stone therapy course and an acrylic nail course. Not forgetting I won the most amazing price of student of the year 2011:)

Ald gave me an opportunity to better my life and because of them I have now got employed at Hollywood nails and I am loving working , who would of thought a leaflet through the post would of lead to me meeting such lovely people,skills behind me and best of all it was those skills that have got me my job:)

Ald have been more then just a training company , they have been a blessing in my life ! I have grown in confidence because they have shown me no matter what happens in life I can become whoever I want to be all it takes is studying and a tutor who never makes you give up and makes learning so enjoyable.

Once again thank you all at Ald for everything :) I left proud to say I started with nothing but left proud at achieving my Level 1 and 2 in beauty therapy , A Hot stone therapy and acrylic nail course , and won't forget winning Student of the year award . I will always recommend anyone to study with you guys.

Lots of Love and thanks

Maelene Narsi
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment